ES/VFR System For Internal And External
The ES/VFR system is a two coat system that should have a top coat applied whether you use the white or clear this system can be used internally or externally. Giving class 0 and 1 EU SBI/B/s1/do and 20 minutes fire protection.
– A lasting solution for internal and external timber surfaces
– Can be used over existing paint, varnish or waxed surfaces, as well as directly on untreated timber
– Can be used on bamboo, chipboard, decorative laminates, furniture, plywood, MDF, melamine and more
– ES/VFR can be used both internally and externally
– QVFR, for internal use only, requires no top coat
– Provides UV protection for external timber
Because our timber coatings must be applied in a specific way in order to achieve the specified fire ratings, we advise using the downloads available on the right-hand side of the page. Here, in-depth Application Instructions for the range can be found, arranged by individual coating, primer or top coat.
For any further enquiries relating to the application or specification of this product, please use the Request more information button to the right of the page.